Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Dawn of a new Era.

Semester 2.

Already endocrinology notes are out on blackboard. Nearly everyone is back from the holidays and Jon is cooking fish downstairs. The good old life is back again!

Gaaaa I wanna start school and get everything going as quickly as possible. It suddenly dawned unto me that we're almost done with lectures and tutorials. The 'real' stuff is starting soon at the hospitals. 

Man... miss my darling already. For the last 4 days and 3 nights I have been going to sleep and waking up in her arms. LOL damn shiok la. Open my eyes first thing I see is Jasmin snoring beside me. Haiz. Back to staying over only on the weekends.

Huilin and her new hairstyle. Haha she looks damn chio now, except that she keeps pinning up her hair which makes her look sooooooo aunty. Hiaz. I think darker hair colours looks better on her. 

Mummy and sissy coming back tonight. Hope to see mummy before she leaves for China again. 

Ah ha. And a new plan to surprise my daddy when he next comes to Melbourne! Need Jasmin to help me with some information. Gonna force it out of her. Hahaha. Interrogation just like in Taken.

"Excuse me miss, are u here on holiday?"

"Me too! Oh hey the cabs here are very expensive! Wanna share?" 

Hahahaha Darling doesn't wanna go backpacking anymore now. LOL

No comments: