Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My mummy is 51 years old!

Lol mummy's birthday coming up soon! Time to go about fixing up my present.

Results Galore! Did well for everything except formative OSCE! Luckily its formative! And it really sucks, I missed the fourth quartile by 1 mark. ZZZZ I've never gotten something even close to the third quartile before. 

Started on the CBP powerpoint presentation, so that's good. 

Wished I did better for the end-of-semester paper, but oh wells, I did do pretty well already. I just felt that I should have scrapped up something 100 and above.

Ah and my sister tried fencing yesterday! Seems like she enjoyed it, she's coming back for more on Friday I think. Mmmm And I was so flat out after fencing yesterday, even 8 hours of sleep that night didn't really help me feel better. Good stuff, got to use the club's only pistol grip foil. Insane la, it was so nice and delicate. Hahah and I've still got the moves! LOLOL.

No comments: